Service Engineer - International Sales
We are looking for someone to nurture cordial relationships with clients and ensure their requirements and concerns are being addressed on time and to the best of our ability.
Function: International Execution
Reports to: VP – International Execution
Location: Andheri (HO)
- Qualifications: BE/ Diploma in Mechanical
- Experience: 2-4 Years
- Responsible for performing general maintenance and repairs at customer site, in addition to performing ground maintenance.
- Major job role is related to activities to be done for Service, Erection & Commissioning of the project.
- Achievement of Service objective (timeline / quality).
- Maintain cordial relationship with customers / suppliers.
- Efficient coordination with other departments.
- Achievement of TAT (Service Response/ Job Completion time).
- Coordinating with Principal Supplier for Customer Complaints.
- Maintaining schedules, Service Reports.
- Attending break down calls /complain calls.
- Travelling to designated regions extensively for installation, breakdown calls & maintenance calls.
- Other basic physical activities shall include
- - Testing machine tools,
- - Installing machine equipment,
- - Giving emergency assistance,
- Other Documentation activities shall include
- - Preparing documentation & generating Minutes of meeting
- - Carrying out validation process,
- - Giving technical assistance
- Picking list forward to concern person
- Packing material order
- Packing under my observation
- Communication with Logistic department
- M/C assemble & utility connected on site
- Must have exposure as service engineer in Pharma/ Manufacturing companies
- Should be flexible to travel at customer site
- Knowledge of CAD would be an added advantage
- Communicating and presenting data effectively,
- Troubleshooting problems,
- Ability to develop good relations with the customers at the site locations
Team player. Shows initiative, gets along with people at all levels and influences them positively. Handles pressure well.