Function: International Project Execution
Location: Andheri (HO)
We are looking for someone who will be responsible for execution of International Turnkey Projects. To provide technical support to all sites during execution, commissioning, validation and technical evaluation of Vendor offer.
- Qualifications: B.E. Mechanical, Electrical, Or Instrumentation
- Experience: 12 to 15 years in Turnkey Project
- To provide technical, commercial and social guidance to Turnkey execution team (HVAC, Clean Room Partition, Electrical, BMS, and Utility).
- Forecast, Prepare and maintain Manpower plan.
- Forecast, Prepare and maintain Project execution Budget.
- Develop, evaluate and allot installation contracts as per project nature, volume and location.
- Able to handle Disputes of internal execution team, Contractors, Co-contractors and Client.
- Handle employee and contractor grievances smoothly.
- Motivate team to have positive approach towards work.
- Develop methodology to reduce execution time, wastage, and to achieve higher level of quality.
- Maintain Monthly and yearly Expense report of every Project.
- Monitor track & record site activities with respect to schedule and budget.
- Maintain healthy relationship with Client.
- Co –ordinate with Planning, Procurement & logistics for smooth execution of project.
- Minimize risk of Project failure.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Project Management Skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Analytical and quantitative skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient using computer software.
- Organization skills
- Writing skills
- Time management
Team player. Shows initiative, gets along with people at all levels and influences them positively. Handles pressure well.