Function: International Sales
We are looking for someone to enhance market position for Fabtech by achieving growth and hitting sales targets and design and implement strategic sales plans to expand our customer base and ensure a strong presence.
- Qualifications: Degree in Mechanical Engineering. Master’s degree in Business Administration (preferred)
- Experience: 15–18 years with experience of handling international markets. Should possess excellent technical knowhow.
- Language : English, Arabic & French.
- Develops and implements strategic sales plans and forecasts to achieve company objectives for all company products.
- Responsible for delivering annual sales plan and providing monthly/quarterly updates, revision & modification to achieve overall sales plan.
- Responsible for developing relationships with new clients/action plans to maximise new business opportunities.
- Develops and manages sales/marketing operating budgets.
- Develops and recommends product positioning and pricing strategy to produce the highest possible long-term market share.
- Ensures effective control of sales results, and takes corrective action to guarantee that achievement of sales objectives falls within designated budgets.
- Oversees and evaluates market research and adjusts sales strategy to meet changing market and competitive conditions.
- Keep up to date with recent market & pharma industry trends, competitors, leading customers strategies to analyse data to achieve effective results.
- Monitors competitor products, sales and marketing activities.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with industry influencers and key strategic partners.
- Represents company at trade association meetings to promote the product.
- Meets with key clients, assisting Sales Managers with maintaining relationships and negotiating and closing deals.
- Coordinates liaison between sales department and other sales related units.
- Analyses and controls expenditures of division to conform to budgetary requirements.
- Guides preparation of sales activity reports and presents to executive management.
- The individual should be very strong in networking, building business relations, and use his contacts and reputation in the interests of the company.
- Should be a visionary and work independently.
- Should have a hawks-eye for all business opportunities.
- Should be able to build strategies and develop business.
- Analytical abilities, excellent communication skills and the ability to generate confidence.
- Team building and developing Managers.
- Excellent Presentation Skills.
- Results Driven.
Team player. Shows initiative, gets along with people at all levels and influences them positively. Handles pressure well.