Location: Andheri (HO)
We are looking for someone who has hands on experience of IT Hardware installation and troubleshooting, Software Installation and configuration and responsible for operating and maintaining networks and communication systems.
- Qualifications: Minimum Graduate
- Experience: 2 to 5 Years
1. USER LEVEL SUPPORT:
- Look after user level desktop / laptop system for system installation, troubleshooting, Software and operating system installation.
- Maintaining email support related issues like e- mail configuration, e-mail data backup and Recovery, data transfer from one system to another, upgrading from old email client application to new.
- Basic application support to users like MS office, internet, Email.
2. SERVER LEVEL SUPPORT:
- Acting as core support in server’s installation, monitoring up time, data server file sharing and Security, data backup and restoration.
3. NETWORK LEVEL SUPPORT:
- Maintaining company’s network structure, ensuring all users computers network connectivity in operational condition
- Wi-Fi connectivity for laptop users and guest Users, connectivity across offices for application and internet access, and file transfer.
- Structured (LAN) network cabling
- Implement of new branch office with computing, network, internet, printing facilities
4. OTHER IT ADMIN RELATED TASK:
- Supporting the IT department with regard to purchase of system, laptop, networking devices, printers and other it products like network firewall, etc.,
- Deal with service providers to resolve it service issues like email hosting service, internet access services, trouble shooting
- Provide remote support to branch office employees to respective laptop and desktop systems for their email and other applications related queries.
- Good Communication Skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Problem Solving
- Adherence to timelines
Team player. Shows initiative, gets along with people at all levels and influences them positively. Handles pressure well.