Design Engineer - HVAC
We are looking for someone to nurture cordial relationships with clients and ensure their requirements and concerns are being addressed on time and to the best of our ability.
Function: Sound knowledge of designing of HVAC system.
Reports to: Manager
Location: Andheri (HO)
- Qualifications: BE/Diploma in Mechanical
- Experience: 5+ Years
- Ducting layouts with duct sizing & air terminal sizing
- Plant room layouts
- Equipment layouts
- Piping layouts – Chilled / Cooling / Hot water piping
- P & I Diagrams
- GA drawings for various equipment’s
- System zoning / Classification zoning / Pressure Zoning for pharmaceutical jobs.
- Good understanding & experience in pharmaceutical / industrial HVAC designing including selection / sizing of special terminal devices such as HEPA boxes & risers.
- Coordination of drawings with other services like civil, mechanical & electrical etc.
- Reflective ceiling layouts & coordinated drawings.
- Preparing AHU & Pressure Zoning,
- Area Classification,
- Heat Load Calculation, CFM distribution along with IN/EX Filtration
- RCP Layout,
- Chilled & Hot water pipe line Routing,
- Preparing Duct sizing & Layout,
- Preparing Air Flow Diagram, Design of BMS system
Team player. Shows initiative, gets along with people at all levels and influences them positively. Handles pressure well.