Function: Human resource
We are looking for someone who is responsible for entire gamut of Talent Acquisition, Performance Management, L&D, Talent Management, Succession Planning, Compensation & Benefits, Rewards and Recognition, Administration and Industrial relations.
- Qualifications: Post Graduate in Human Resources
- Experience: 8–10 years of experience in HR, Admin and handling IR issues preferably in manufacturing, engineering industry.
- Ensure selection of manpower in a structured, timely and cost effective manner including proper Induction of new hires within the organization.
- Ensure behavioral & technical L&D needs are identified and completed to enhance the productivity and effectiveness of life engineers.
- Drive Performance Management process across the BU.
- Drive and institutionalize Rewards and Recognition systems & practices
- Drive employee engagement initiatives within the unit and ensure implementation as per plan.
- Develop HR & Admin Budget and to ensure that the sanctioned budgets are not exceeded.
- Ensure implementation of all relevant HR Systems, Policies, and procedures as per corporate guidelines.
- Drive and implement the new HR technology platform.
- Oversee maintenance of cordial Employee Relations (IR)
- Ensure compliance with the various statutory provisions relating to labour and industrial relations.
- Ensure legal and statutory compliance required for factory as per the various applicable acts. Co-ordination and liaison with various government officials and institutions like Municipal Council, Gram Panchayat etc.
- Ensure upkeep of guest house including timely maintenance, housekeeping, provision of amenities etc.
- Competence in HR, Admin and IR aspects
- Knowledge of Legal and Statutory Compliances
- Sound Business Sense and Acumen
- Negotiation skills
- Strategic thinking
- Timely Decision Making
Team player. Shows initiative, gets along with people at all levels and influences them positively. Handles pressure well.